Search This Blog

A-Team Travel Spokesperson

COASTAL VACATIONS PRODUCT VIDEO

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Autoresponder

What is an autoreponder? Its a very important tool to anyone that works a home based business. Now there is alot of thoughts on the level of that importance. I for one find it an extremely important tool. Let me explain why.An autoresponder (a/r) is a tool where you can send pre-written emails out to a list that you have. It is an amazing time saver. You see you can create some pre-written emails that promote your product, opportunity or ideas and they have them automatice delivered to your opt-in list. As far as time goes it saves a bunch of it. Now many use it as a way to actually prospect. I dont see this as the most effective way to advertise. If you are like me you get 100's of emails a day. So to be honest it is impossible for me to look through each and everyone of them. For that reason I use my autoresponder as a follow-up tool. After a person has opted in to one of your squeeze/lead capture pages and you have contacted them then it's good to follow-up with some sort of autoresponder series. This is so you can really give them all the details on what you are marketing.Now for what a/r to use I can say that there are many out on the market. As a new business owner with a limited budget you can find a bunch that are free. Ive even learned that if you are truly computer savvy and have a server you can create your own. But as most people dont have the time or expertise to do so there are also a bunch of a/r's that arent free bunch truly worth it. The top 2 are aweber and getresponse. Im not going to endorse one or the other but I suggest that you look at all the features they offer and make your own decision. Another good option that I have used in the past is mlmpowermarketing.com . Great service and really easy to use.A good a/r is a much needed compliment to any generated leads that you might have. I see this as one of the best and most useful tools you can have in your business toolbox. Stay tuned in the following days as we go over an extremely important part of your business. It's one of my favorite parts. Its called advertising. I will show you how to keep ypur budget down and get the maximum leads for your time and budget.

Adam Frederick
Your Business Success Coach
Teaching you how to minimize cost, maximize profits and free up time

No comments:

CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO CONTACT US